***PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE**
Autumn is the season of change. Making conscious change, to a clear set of objectives and that prioritise your wellbeing is the key to lasting transformation in any area of your life.
- Are you looking for a career change?
- Have your kids flown the nest, giving you time to focus on what you want and need?
- Do you want to prioritise your health and wellbeing now that the summer indulgences are over?
- Are you stuck in a specific habit or situation that you want to change?
- Have your little one moved on to school signifying your need to move to the next phase of your life?
- Are you procrastinating on specific things in your life?
- Do you feel generally un-energised and unhealthy and want to change that?
Our reset and reclaim 'Ready for change workshop' can help you make progress with all of these big-ticket areas, as well as those little niggles and mini goals. Our next one is on 13th October at 9.30am at the lovely Olde Bell Hotel in Hurley.
Let us handle everything while you indulge in this half day retreat/self development workshop where you can:
- Explore and understand your situation better
- Write your personal action plan and find the next step on your journey
- Learn about how targeted nutrition can improve your general health and well-being and how best to support your mind and body for the changes to come
- Try our tasty and nutritious food
We are offering a unique opportunity to experience life coaching without the exposure of going in to it 121 or having to group share before you are comfortable, in a fun and informative wellness event format that will help you make progress on changes you want to make in your life.
This will be bolstered by an interactive talk on how best to support your body and mind with the use of targeted nutritional changes and core supplements to give you a flavour of how combining physical and mind-based elements of self-development can help rocket boost your well-being achievements.
You will also have the opportunity to try our nutritious snacks and favourite juices from our juice cleanse programme.
Places limited due to nature of event so booking is essential.
Refreshments and snacks provided. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements well in advance of the session. Speakers subject to change without notice.